Friday, November 30, 2007

Anybody out there? (use the news feed)

I've sent out the link for this blog to some people I know but I have no clue if anyone is actually looking at it.  Please shout back (meaning leave a comment) to let me know you're reading it.  I want to use this blog as an efficient way to keep in touch with friends and family I don't see often enough so I'm going to try and keep it updated. Of course if no one actually reads this then there's probably no reason for me to put in the effort. The reason I'm doing this is that being so busy with work and life in general its hard to keep in touch with everyone individually.

I realize that manually checking this website for updates is probably not on the top of the list for anyone so I urge you to use the news feed option found at the bottom of this main page.  What this will do is it will have your web browser automatically check for you when you go online and inform you when there's an update.  You can then go to the blog at your own leisure but only when you know there's an update (so you don't have to check it on a variable interval schedule).

So scroll down and click the link that says 'Subscribe to: Posts (atom)' and follow the instructions.
-joe

2 comments:

Mrs. C. said...

Hi Bro! I read it. But the last email you sent out a few weeks ago you put that the website was jbasch@blogspot.com so people who are computer illterate may not have understood that it should have said jbaschn.blogspot.com... anyways... miss ya. I'm gonna listen to your band now!

Mrs. C. said...

Hi Bro! I read it. But the last email you sent out a few weeks ago you put that the website was jbasch@blogspot.com so people who are computer illterate may not have understood that it should have said jbaschn.blogspot.com... anyways... miss ya. I'm gonna listen to your band now!
p.s. im trying to post this and its giving me problems.