Monday, March 31, 2008

New Job

Hi all. After going on a couple more interviews I've decided to accept the job at the Rochester Institute of Technology. I will be joining their psychology faculty. I'm looking forward to starting this new part of my career in August. I'm particularly happy to be done with interviewing. I enjoyed visiting all the places I interviewed at but I have a dislike of travelling so often in a short period of time (mainly the fact that flying is very uncomfortable). Now I can focus more on studying for the psychology licensing exam which I plan to take soon and finishing some papers that need to be submitted for publication. Oh, and getting the house ready to sell. The fun never stops.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations Joey!!! I miss you!! When you move to Rochester, we can visit each other!