Thursday, June 12, 2008

Music Update

A few new albums have come out or are about to that I recommend.
1.)Weezer-The red album just came out and I'm really liking it. Its closer to their original sound. The video for the song 'pork and beans' is pretty cool. You can check it out on youtube.
2.)Mar Volta - The Bedlam in Goliath was recently released and its really good. If you are into modern progressive rock I think you'll like it.
3.) One of my favorite bands, Dameria will release their latest album on the 24th of this month. I've heard the tracks and they're pretty good as well, though in my opinion not quite as good as the bands previous releases.

My own band is still working on recordings. Some of the songs are close to finished but I've been a bit busy and its taking me longer to mix and master the songs we have finished recording. I will finish them though and post them online somewhere once they're completed.

Cheers!

No comments: