Thursday, July 24, 2008

Wedding anniversary and surgery

Yesterday was Jae's and my 3rd wedding anniversary. We celebrated like most couples by having a surgery. :) Well maybe not like most couples. We actually went out for a nice dinner the night before because I had surgery on the 23rd. My surgery was to reduce my turbinates, tissue that covers some bones in your nose that fill with blood to warm and moisturize the air you breathe in. In my case mine were a bit too big and would swell too much causing me to not be able to breathe very well through my nose, which lead me to not be able to sleep very well. The surgery went well and now I have a bloody nose for a few days. Nothing like surgery on your third anniversery.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

TMI! I don't like hearing about blood and noses!

Glad you are ok though.